Transport company saving money
Large transport company saving money.
We were recently asked by one of Australia's largest transport companies if we could "back up" our claims to reduce fuel consumption and save you money.
We agreed to let them run independent tests on 4 of their trucks (apparently picked at random) and let them confirm the results for themselves.
The tests were carried out on;
1) Kenworth T650 semi with Cummins 15 ltr engine and road ranger gearbox
2) Western Star 6964FX semi with Cummins 15 ltr engine and road ranger gearbox
3) Freightliner C120 semi with 16 ltr CAT engine and road ranger gearbox
4) Another Freightliner C120 semi with 16 ltr CAT engine and road ranger gearbox
These trucks would record their fuel intake and log their kilometres travelled under strict supervision for one month to establish a firm record of fuel consumption on each truck.
Then XSNano NDA was added to their tanks when they refilled at a ratio of one mil for ten litres of fuel. The trucks continued with the trials using XSNano NDA recording their fuel intake and kilometres travelled to establish a firm record of fuel consumption.
THEIR RESULTS WERE;
1) Kenworth T650 recorded a 19.03% improvement in fuel economy and more power
2) Western Star 6964FX recorded a 12.02% reduction in fuel economy (They discovered diesel bug in the filters)
3) Freightliner C120 recorded a 17.11% improvement in fuel economy and more power
4) Freightliner C120 recorded an 11.91% improvement in fuel economy and more power
Although most trucks improved significantly, we still expect to get an average of 20 - 25% across the entire fleet. And this will mean a massive saving for this company. As the fuel economy will improve after fuel filters are changed at the next service. The Western Star has new filters now, and a bad case of diesel bug infestation was avoided by the use of XSNano.
Using XSNano gives you far more benefits than just fuel savings. It protects your vehicles.